How to Get More Publicity for Your Home Business Start Up
Now that you have a Home Business Start Up, your number one priority is attracting new customers. Publicity is important because it can expose your brand to many people who could buy your products and services. The good news is that you don’t have to hire a full-time employee to handle publicity or a public relations firm. Curious to know how you can get started? Below are five strategies you can use to generate publicity for your company.
Create a Press Kit for Your Business and Publish It on Your Company’s Website
First, you should make a professional Press Kit. This will make it easy for reporters, bloggers, and other media types to find out more information about your company. You should include facts about your Home Business and other resources to explain your products and services in greater detail. Remember to include high-resolution images of your brand and logo.
There should also be an Email address included in the Press Kit that people can contact if they need additional information or to get a quote from you or an employee for a story. When your Press Kit is ready, post it on your website so people can find it. You can also mail out physical copies of your Press Kit, if you like.
Social Media Influencers are a great way to get other people to notice your Home Business Start Up. Influencers are an authority in their respective industries. For example, if you are starting a makeup line, you should contact beauty gurus or influencers to make Social Media posts featuring your product. Just make sure they have a large following (10,000 followers minimum) that fits your key target demographic. You can also prepare the content beforehand so that your company’s branding is visible in each post. Remember, you may have to have to pay them for each post, although you may be able to offer them free products or give them a discount in exchange for promoting your brand.
Create a Pitch for Your Company and Practice It
What is your Core Values and Mission? Why should customers buy from you instead of the competition? How does your company deliver value? Think about how you want to communicate your brand to other people. After you have thought long and hard about it, write a three-minute pitch for your company and practice it until you know it from memory. You can use this pitch when talking with potential customers, clients, investors or reporters so they can get a quick idea of what your company is about.
Write a Press Release and Distribute It to News Outlets
Another way you can get more publicity for your Home Business Start Up is to write a Press Release. Typically Press Releases are short articles released to the press with different news-worthy stories. You can easily write a Press Release about your Home Business launch, new product line, strategic partnership, or other topics, and get it published to the news outlets.
Analyze the Results of Your Publicity Efforts and Develop New Strategies
Lastly, sit down and analyze what is (and isn’t) successful. Are Social Media Influencers driving more traffic to your website but you noticed your Press Releases aren’t getting any traction? It is important for you to continually test and evaluate your publicity efforts. You should also measure the engagement, reach, and other data to see which tactic is working for your company.
Regardless if you started your company five years ago or if you just started your Home Based Business this morning, it is never too late to use publicity to get new business. We hope these tips will help give you some ideas that will take your company to the next level.
For more information, education & training, including Home Business publicity, feel free to peruse our Blog site http://OnlineMarketingHomeBusiness.com . We at OmniTech Enterprises, LLC seek to inspire, educate, and train aspiring Online Entrepreneurs. With our unique products, and world-class live events, we teach them how to start and grow a profitable Online Business. Not to mention that we also help to support Small Business Entrepreneurs worldwide who need the funding to grow their business. We look forward to hearing from you, and assisting you in the best way possible.
Your New Home Business :: Crank It !
- How to Start a Home Based Business as a Writer
- How to Start a Small Business: An Entrepreneur’s Guide
- 3 Free Ways You Can Market Your Home Business Start Up
- Are You Distracted by the Micro-Bite Age We Live In?
- 4 Reasons to Start a Home Based Business Online
- Home Business Start Up: Tips for Attracting Customers
- Home Business Start Up: How to Assess Your E-Commerce Idea
- How to Start a Small Business: 4 Overlooked Elements for Success
- Home Business Start Up: Increasing Your Online Sales
- Home Business Start Up: Tracking Your Expenses
- How to Start a Home Business: Points for Improvement
- How to Start a Small Business: Where to Operate
- How to Start a Small Business: Legal Formation Information
- The Island of the Insane Birds !
- How to Start a Home Business: 3 Tips to Grow Your Email List
- Growing Your Home Business Start Up With Outsourcing
- Start Home Business: 4 Big Benefits of Affiliate Marketing
- Can I Start Home Based Business Without a Website?
- The “Venetian Way” to Stay on Track and Succeed Online
- Defining a Profitable Niche for Your Home Business Start Up
- 5 Online Marketing Tips for Home Business Start Ups Selling Crafts
- How to Get More Publicity for Your Home Business Start Up
- 3 Myths that Can Harm Your Home Business Start Up
- Spanish Conquistador: Important Lesson in Leadership
- Home Business Start Up: Social Media Marketing Mistakes
- Inventory Concerns: An Overlooked Aspect of Home Business Start Up
- Blogging for Your Home Business Start Up
- Mistakes to Avoid with Your Affiliate Marketing Business
- Start Home Based Business: The Best Tools
- Start Home Business :: Is the Stampede Coming for You?
- Showing Responsiveness in Your Home Business Start Up
- Start Home Based Business with Social Media
- Email Marketing: Top Strategy for Home Business Start Ups
- Home Business Start Up: More Tips for Your Office Set Up
- Taking Action: Critical for Your Home Business Start Up
- Why You Need Copywriting for Your Home Business Start Up
- My Home Business Start Up Philosophy
- Your Mind-Blowing Way to a Simple Home Business Start Up
- 4 Home Business Start Up Opportunities to Start Right Away
- Should You Get a MicroLoan for Your Home Business Start Up?
- 5 Tips for Setting Up Your Home Business Start Up Office
- Home Business Start Up: Internet Marketing Tips
- The Need for Networking With a Home Business Start Up
- Become a Digital Entrepreneur With a Home Business Start Up
- 5 Home Business Start Up Marketing Mistakes to Avoid
- Steps to Set Yourself Apart from Other Affiliate Marketers
- Home Business Start Up: Training & Support Importance
- How to Get Funding for Your Home Business Start Up
- 7 Outstanding Tactics to Get Free Traffic using SEO
- 3 Factors to Consider When Starting a Home Business
- Home Business Start Up: Choosing the Best Position
- Home Business Start Up: Opportunities to Consider
- 5 Easy Home-Based Business Ideas
- Consider These Factors with Your Home Business Start Up
- 8 Home-Based Business Ideas You Can Startup For Under $500
- Basic Rules of Good Website Design :: Tips #2
- Basic Rules of Good Website Design :: Tips #1
- 5 Secrets to Living the 4-Hour Workweek
- 3 Elements Needed to Launch a Home Business Start Up
- Affiliate Marketing as a Home Business
- 6 Things to Consider When Starting a Home Business
- Can the Enquirer Make YOU, and Your Home Business, RICH ?
- 5 Questions to Ask Yourself Before Starting A Home Business
- Online Marketing Home Business :: Mission, Content & Goals